The Witcher 2 X-Box 360 – Poker! Achievement Guide
Some achievements require skill, but others just need dumb luck. One of the hardest achievements to get in The Witcher 2, “Poker!” can take hours and hundreds of attempts — or you can give our special method a try. Give up on endless repetition and learn how to pull skill out of this game of luck.
- Poker! (30 Points):
Roll five-of-a-kind at dice poker.
Poker! Achievement Guide
- To make this achievement easier, initiate a Dice Poker game and move all five dice into the bottom left corner of the board.
- You’ll want to stack all five dice into each other, they’ll clip into each other if you barely move the right stick while your selection cursor is against the corner. All five dice should look like one single block.
- With all five dice clipping through each other, when you throw them, just barely move the stick. Make sure to do so outside the oval indentation, on the raised edges outside the center. If you do it right, the dice will drop and barely move.
- Doing so will often result in 2-4 of the dice staying the same number. Select and throw only the non-matching dice afterward and follow the same method to increase your chances of rolling the same number.
- While this method isn’t foolproof, it will increase your chances of completing this achievement before 100 rolls. To avoid your opponent dropping out of the match, lower your bets and keep them as low as possible.
- Note: Some have reported that tapping left instead of right increased their chances of stacking dice. Give it a try, it can be tricky at first.