Thief (2014): Chapter 4 – All 5 Secret Stashes Locations Guide
Go hunting for loots in Chapter 4 of Thief (2014) with the “Old Habits Die Hard” achievement guide. There are five secret stashes in the creepy asylum, and they can be pretty tricky to find without a helping hand. Find every hidden treasure in the locations guide below.
Old Habits Die Hard Achievement Guide
To unlock this achievement, start or replay at Chapter 5: The Forsaken.
- Secret Stash #1: Travel to the men’s ward and enter the first hall on the right. Look for a tall cupboard on the left and climb it to find treasure in an open vent.
- Secret Stash #2: From the previous collectible, jump across to the narrow ledge across, and continue down the hall. There’s another open vent down the way with another treasure.
- Secret Stash #3: Drop down and circle around to the back two doors of the second hallway of cells in the Men’s Ward. The last door is locked, but there’s a hole in the wall. Enter the neighboring room and crawl through the hole. Climb up to the vent above the blocked door to grab another treasure.
- Secret Stash #4: Go to the elevator shaft in the Women’s Ward and shoot a rope arrow into the anchor point. Climb down and jump through the gap into the room below. Climb the crates to the left to find the secret stash sitting on a pipe.
- Secret Stash #5: Climb out of the lower floor through the stairs, then turn left to find a guard room with the bars missing. Crawl through and turn left, looking behind the book shelves to find a closed vent. Unscrew the cover and immediately turn left to find the last treasure.
Found all secret stashes in Moira