This Guy Won The Black Ops Prestige Edition!
Last week we asked you to exercise your humor modules and come up with some great “Less Ambitious Games” titles. We were hoping for some clever and hilarious takes on what games we could be playing, if only developers had failed to push the envelope. You didn’t disappoint.
Alas, the fun had to come to an end and we picked a winner, the entry that entertained us the most. By popularity among the staff, the winner of the shiny Call of Duty: Black Ops Prestige Edition for Xbox 360 is Brandon J. Clark.
His winning entry:
Standard Mario: Acquaintances.
So there you have it. Brandon’s being notified by email (so Brandon, if you’re reading this, maybe check your spam folder) so we can get his prize off to him.
There were a lot of great entries, though. Here are a few of our favorites, with the titles that inspired them in case they’re not obvious:
- Half-Circle: Combat Still the Same (for Halo: Combat Evolved), by Mray 901
- Super Mario Shart (for Super Mario Kart), by Nick
- Kite Simulator (for Flight Simulator), by nickJ
- Space Diplomatic Intervention: The Force Contained 2 (for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2), by Adam
- Command and Surrender: France’s Wrath (for Command and Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath), by Ikilledyourcat
Sorry to all you guys who went with sexual innuendo, blatant rape jokes, or some variation of “Call of Dootie.” Close, but no RC-XD.