Tomb Raider 2013: Chatterbox Achievement Guide
To complete the Chatterbox achievement in Tomb Raider, you’ll need to find every dialogue opportunity — it’s totally easy to miss. There are six unique sections in the story where Lara can take a break from the action and have a chat with the survivors. Below, we’ve listed when new conversations will become available and who Lara needs to talk to. Check out the full guide below.
Find more achievement tips on the Tomb Raider 2013 cheats page, filled with other extras like secrets, collectibles, and easter eggs. Take a break from achievement hunting and work on just surviving with tips from our Tomb Raider 2013 video guide.
Chatterbox Achievement Guide
- Opportunity #1: Whitman will help Lara open a door requiring a Pry Axe upgrade. Speak with him before opening the door.
- Opportunity #2: After Lara acquires the Climbing Axe, speak with Roth right afterwards.
- Opportunity #3: Talk to Roth before investigating the smoke down the mountain.
- Opportunity #4: Speak with Reyes, Sam and Jonas before leaving to check out the Galleaon, Lara will return to Shipwreck Beach while there’s daylight.
- Opportunity #5: Find and talk to Reyes, Whitman, Jonah, and Sam on Shipwreck Beach before leaving to explore the Endurance crash.
- Opportunity #6: Return to Shipwreck Beach and talk to Reyes, Jonah and Whitman right before leaving to go to the Research Base.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
Chatterbox (5 points / Bronze):
All conversations with the Endurance crew completed.
More Tomb Raider achievement guides, easter eggs, and extras.