Tomb Raider 2013: Easy XP & Salvage Farming Guide
Get to the highest level in Tomb Raider‘s multiplayer efficiently with these XP and salvage farming guide. If you’re looking to match up with other players, unlock new skills, or just get tough achievements this farming guide will help. The method, detailing in the guide below, is solely for multiplayer and should make those early bumpy levels breeze by. See how to level up fast with step-by-step instructions, right here.
Survive Lara Croft’s rebooted adventure with Game Front’s Tomb Raider 2013 video walkthrough. Or fully explore the mysterious island with these Tomb Raider 2013 cheats, filled with extras like achievement guides, secrets, collectibles and easter eggs.
Easy XP & Salvage Grinding Guide
- This is a multiplayer XP grinding guide. These instructions should help players earn 10,000 XP and 2,000 salvage or more every 5 minutes. This method can be done solo.
- To start grinding, select the Multiplayer menu then Create Private Match. Select the game mode Rescue, then choose the map Beach.
- Select the Survivor team, then customize your Loadouts. Choose the top option, and when you’re high enough level pick Second Wind as your Offensive Skill. Leave the Survival Skill set to Advanced Looting.
- Back out of the Loadouts screen and select Match Options. Change the Time Limit to whatever you want. This method can usually be completed in 8-10 minutes. Change the Medkits to Retrieve option to the highest setting — 20.
- Start the match. The goal is to retrieve the medkits scattered randomly around the map as quickly as possible. Though they spawn randomly, there are a handful of locations the kits will always appear.
- As you appear on the map, there should be a circle near the spawn point where medkits are dropped off. A white waypoint icon will appear off in the distance showing where the medkit is located.
- Simply sprint to each waypoint and collect the medkits as they appear, then return them to the drop-off point. On the way to each of the medkits, you can stop and collect salvage to earn more.
- Repeat the process as needed until the match ends. Then you can start a new match and continue to grind. If you’ve got the patience, this is one fast method — or you can just play online with friends if you don’t mind slightly slower progress.
More Tomb Raider achievement guides, easter eggs, and extras.