Tomb Raider PC Update Improves Stability For Nvidia Cards
The patch fixes various graphics glitches, including lens flares and other post-processing effects not showing up properly in exclusive fullscreen mode. It also makes the TressFX hair rendering less system-intensive, so players with the setting enabled may see an improvement to their framerate.
Here’s everything it does:
- Addressed some stability and startup issues on machines that have both Intel and NVIDIA graphics hardware.
- Fix for players being unable to progress related to the boat in the beach area.
- Some fixes for crashes on startup and when selecting Options.
- Some small improvements to TressFX hair rendering.
- Fixes for various graphics glitches, including certain effects not being visible in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed a problem that caused some users to not be able to use exclusive fullscreen.
- Added support for separate mouse/gamepad inversion for aiming, as well as support for x-axis inversion.
- Fixes related to the benchmark scene and benchmark mode.
- Various other small fixes.