Top 10 Best Grand Theft Auto PC Game Mods
Sometimes, you just want to burn off some steam without worrying about a challenge. This mod helps you along with some nifty features, such as:
- Homie Creation: Create a huge gang!
- Car Blowup: Place a bomb in your car.
- Get money: Get as many as you want.
- Bullet Time: Slowmotion
- Carf lip: Your car will be flipped when it’s upside down.
- Car spawn: Spawn any vehicle where you want.
- Weapon spaw: Spawn any weapon.
- Superbrake mod: Very good brakes for your car.
- NOS mod: n2o-boost.
- God mode: You can’t be killed.
- Wanted level control: The wanted level is under your control.
- Super bike skill: You will never fall off your bike again.
- Save Anywhere: You can save now where you want!
This mod lets you pimp your ride with neon lights, “hyperseed” NOS, effect lights, rocket launchers, police lights, and all manner of crazy tuning options.
This mod features more realistic handling for all vehicles, reworked suspension and traction, and more tweaks to make GTA IV’s vehicles behave more like they do in real life.
Ever wanted to play Vice City with your pals? Thanks to this mod, you can. The only thing better than GTA is multiplayer GTA.
This total conversion replaces Vice City with three large, floating islands, complete with car spawns and pedestrian pathing.