Torchlight 2: Robot Parts Locations & Secret Side-quest Guide
Find Game Front’s extensive library of Torchlight 2 cheats and guides on our free mobile apps where you’ll find the latest high-quality gaming videos.
GameFront Video Walkthroughs app for iOS
GameFront Video Walkthroughs app for Android
No, this isn’t Claptrap in Torchlight 2. This is a different robot, and if you construct him you’ll be rewarded with all new difficult quests. There are five well hidden robot parts you’ll need to discover scattered through multiple acts, so stop scouring and find all the parts with our locations guide below.
Robot Parts Locations & Secret Side-Quest Guide
- Scattered throughout the campaign of Torchlight 2, you can find hidden “Robot Part” quest-items. They’ll always be located inside dungeons.
- Once you find your first Robot Part, a Side-Quest will begin, appropriately called “Robot Parts”.
Robot Part Locations
- Widow’s Veil (Crow’s Pass): Light all the unlit braziersr throughout the dungeon to open the secret room containing the first part. Here you’ll find the Robotic Drum.
- Tower of the Moon (Ossean Wastes): Hit each of the gongs throughout the dungeon to find a secret area leading to the Robotic Arm.
- Brood Hive (Salt Barrens): Get to the last floor of the dungeon and crush all the roach eggs to find Robotic Pipes. The Brood Hive is located deep inside Swarm Point.
- Abandoned Sawmill (Blightbogs): Remove the skeletons stuck to the walls to unlock the area, where you’ll find the Robotic Body.
- Cacklespit’s Realm (Sundered Battlefield): To reach this area, you’ll first need to complete a quest where you’ll find a bell in the marshlands. Place the bell and complete the side-quest to unlock Cacklespit’s Realm. In the dungeon, you’ll unlock the secret area by destroying three tree stumps. Here, you’ll find the Robot Head.
Returning the Parts
Note: These parts cannot be returned to the Professor until The Broken Mines are open in the main questline in Act 4.
- Return to the Zeryphesh in Act 2 and bring all the parts to Professor Stoker. He’ll construct the Trillbot-4000, a secret quest-giver and returning character from the first Torchlight.
- Speak with him, and he’ll give you the secret “Three Sisters” side-quest.
[Credit to deathoxy on the Runic Forums]