Tornadoes, Zombies, and the NFL Draft
It’s Thursday, and if you’re in the Gears of War 3 beta, you might want to check out our multiplayer guide. You may also want to answer the question posed by Jim Sterling, when he wonders if we’ve forgotten how to have fun with video games.
On a serious note, if you have a few buck slying around that you’d be willing to donate, please think about helping out the Red Cross down in Alabama. The folks down there have just been hit with a tornado of massive proportions (captured on video below), including GameFront’s very own Phil Owen. He reports that the shelters need lots of help, so if you can give a little, here’s where you can do that (Owen’s in the West Alabama region).
Thanks for reading, and enjoy today’s collection of links.
- Tuscaloosa Tornado Towers Over Stadium (Break)
- The Science of the NFL Draft (Made Man)
- 25 Borderline Insane Piercings (Holy Taco)
- The 13 Greatest Zombies in Video Games (Ranker)
- 9 Greatest ‘South Park’ Ass Jokes (Screen Junkies)
- AW, CHRIST. Zorro Remake to be Set in Post-Apocalyptic Future (Film Drunk)
- Reality Smacks Sonic in the Face (Smosh)