Treyarch Rolls Out PC Patch to Improve Black Ops 2 Multiplayer
Seems like Treyarch is trying to stomp out those bugs, because a new PC patch has just rolled out that seems geared at fixing up some of the connectivity issues with multiplayer.
The patch is going out on Steam right now, more or less. Notes have been posted in the official Call of Duty forums, and we’ve got the list of improvements below:
- Server connectivity improvements
- Fix for transmission errors during League Play
- Fix: crashing when running with no Audio device
- Fix: error when going into the sound options menu with no sound device
- Make sure laptops with both integrated and Nvidia GPUs always switch to the Nvidia GPU. This will fix bad performance, ability to join matches, and possible crashes
- Multi GPU performance improvements
- Livestreaming improvements
- Fixed freeze if the player tries to change graphics options after rendering a movie or live streaming
- Speed up going into Options menu in some cases
- Fix: Various additional errors, crashes, and other compatibility issues
If you’re playing with the patch and were experiencing problems before, let us know in the comments if Black Ops 2 runs better for you. We’re interested.