Tribes: Ascend Game Guide
Table of Contents
- The Sentinal is a sniper class and should be used for long distance fighting. He can be used for both attack and defense quite well depending on the extent of the skill of the user.
- The Sentinal’s first weapon is the BXT1 Rifle. This is one of his free weapons that causes 500 damage upon impact and must be scoped for full damage.
- The Nova Blaster is another weapon you get free with the Sentinal. This weapon can be quite annoying for the opposition if you are probing with it for the simple reason that it can bounce off walls. /li>
- You can elect to purchase the Phase Rifle which is slightly more dmaging than the BXt1 Rifle. This weapon consumes 90 energy.
- You can also purchase the Falcon Pistol which attacks quickly but is not very damaging.
- The Sentinal sports some Claymore Mines which are great for using indoors and planting around tight spaces. They explode upon contact and work well when used offensively and defensively.
- You can also acquire T5 Grenades (for a fee). These are more damaging than the Claymore Mines and result in a small knockback when used.
- One should also take note of the Drop Jammer that is available to the Sentinal. This object is great for really messing with your enemy’s radar.