Tribes: Ascend Game Guide
Table of Contents
- The Infiltrators are mainly used on the offensive end in order to sneak past enemies’ defenses. For this reason, they sport a Stealth Pack which will make the Infiltrator hard to see in exchange for some energy.
- The Infiltrator’s first weapon is the Rhino SMG which comes for free and can be fired without any detection on the map.
- You can purchase the Stealth Spinfusor and the Jackal. The Jackal is an interesting weapon in that it will stick to your enemy and detonates by you controlling it remotely.
- Another one of the weapons you will get for free when playing as the Infiltrator is the SN7 Silenced Pistol. This pistol is pretty damaging and can fire without map detection. It is good to use in outdoor and field combat at several different ranges.
- You can buy Throwing Knives for the Infiltrator which are easy to use and can be pretty damaging upon direct impact. The Infiltrator also carries Sticky Grenades, which you get for free, and are very damaging when they explode. There is definitely a knockback for these grenades.
- The Infiltrators are the best class in the game for doing things like sneaking into generator rooms and destroying the enemy’s generators. Be careful though, they can be taken out pretty easily by Mechanics, so be very careful going around corners and learn to watch for the obvious base defenses.