Tribes: Ascend Game Guide
Table of Contents
- The heavy armor class consists of the Brute, the Doombringer, and the Juggernaut.
- The Brute is EXTREMELY durable. Unfortunately, he is also slow and mostly useful in close range combat. The Brute’s weapons include the Heavy Spinfusor, an Automatic Shotgun, and Spike Grenades.
- The upgrades are fairly intuitive- you will be able to upgrade ammo, clip size, and grenade capacity. As usual, the basics such as ski control and health regeneration are also available talents that you can purchase.
- The Doombringer carries a Chain Gun, a Saber Launcher, a Force Field, and a Light Sticky. I have to say, this class is intimidating as all heck. However, it’s not all good, as speed is a major weak point. Strengths include anti-armor and durability (surprise surprise!). Range for this class falls on moderate.
- Upgradable talents skills include upgrades to the Doombringer’s force field. You will be able to make upgrades to the chain gun in the fourth column and upgrades to the sticky grenade in the last column.
- The Juggernaut has low speed and control, as do the others in the heavy armor class. Of course, durability is a big plus. The Juggernaut has a Fusion Mortar, a Spinfusor NKD, a Regen Pack, and a Super AP Grenade (probably the coolest grenade in the game).
- Upgrades include Mortar abilities in the first column, universal attributes such as energy and control in the second column, spinfusor upgrades in the third column, health regeneration in the fourth column, and grenade upgrades in the fifth and final column.