Tribes: Ascend Game Guide
Table of Contents
- The Juggernaut’s default weapon is the Fusion Mortar. This weapon basically fires heavy sniping type shots from a distance. It’s a devastating weapon in terms of damage but takes some skill to learn to use.
- You can also elect to purchase the MIRV Launcher. This is essentially a better version of the Fusion Mortar, as the ammo splits up in the air and goes in all directions for a much higher attack radius. The drawback here, of course, is that the damage for each split is less than a single shot of the Fusion Mortar. This is great, however, for taking out waves of enemies AND base defenses (lines of turrets, etc).
- The Spinfusor MKD is similar to the Soldier’s Spinfusor, except it is less damaging.
- You can unlock the X1 LMG. This assault rifle has a huge clip and is very devastating to both Light and Medium Armor classes. This weapon deals damage in a hurry.
- The Juggernaut’s belt items include the Heavy AP Grenade. This is the best grenade in the game.
- The Spinfusor Disk grenades are pretty awesome.. they are like spinfusor shots, only twice as efficient.
- The Juggernaut comes with a Health Regen Pack, allowing for quicker restoration of health when outside of a battle.