Tropico 4 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Mission 9: No One Left Behind
This is probably the weirdest and potentially the longest mission of Tropico 4. In it, you’ll be on Nueva Esperanza, dealing with mimes, lawyers, criminals, pirates, doctors, and rebels, while being tasked to build a variety of services in order to appease them, and with stuffing the Treasury. The final objective is a doozy, and you’ll need to play all the strategies you’ve learned to win!
- Background: Developer, Miner, Oil Tycoon, Self-Made Man, Silver Spoon
- Rise to Power: Capaitalist Rebellion, Elected as Capaitalist, Installed by the CIA
- Traits: Administrator, Entrepreneurial, Financial Genius, Hardworking
- No special strategies here for Food, Religion, Healthcare, Homes, or Fun.
- The main focus should be on filling the Treasury with all the money you can make as quickly as it can be made.
- To that end, you’ll need to build a very profitable food / industry / tourism based economy on a thin but lengthy strip of land.
- There is plenty of farm land, along with multiple ore and oil deposits, plus lots of logging available, so place your buildings wisely.
One Lawyer too Many – Penultimo
Effect: 1 person becomes a rebel each year until lawyers are reeducated. Build a Grade School to initiate Penultimo’s plan.
Fluffy Therapy – Penultimo
Export 500 Llama Wool for the knitting class.
Reward: Lawyers become reeducated and people stop becoming rebels.
Who Needs These Guys Anyway – Penultimo
Effect: Commodity prices decrease by 20% until 2 Shopping Malls are built.
The Art of Doing Nothing – Penultimo
Effect: Military Faction Respect -50 until a Museum of Modern Art is constructed.
The Scourge of the Sea – Penultimo
Effect: Two citizens become criminals every year until a Luxury Liner is constructed.
The Bad the Ugly and the Presidente – Penultimo
Effect: Tourism Rating decreases by 50% until there are 10 doctors on the island.
From Rags to Riches – Penultimo
Final Objective: Have $1,000,000 in the Treasury.
The Call of the Wild – Penultimo
Build a Zoo to help with the rehearsal.
Mimes in the Sky – Penultimo
Build an Airport.
Return to the mainTropico 4 Walkthrough page.