Tropico 4 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Mission 11: Fruity Business
It’s time to put your plan of revenge on CEO Keith Preston into action! In this mission, you’re out to buy his Fruitas LTD. company out from under him, but to do that, you’ll need a strong and profitable economy. Start with agriculture to build a solid base, then strengthen it by developing industry goods.
- Background: Developer, Farmer, Harvard U., Leftist Author, Miner, Moscow U., Self-Made Man, Silver Spoon
- Rise to Power: Capitalist Rebellion, Communist Rebellion, Elected as Capitalist, Installed by the CIA, Velvet Revolution
- Traits: Administrator, Entrepreneurial, Financial Genius, Hardworking, Scholarly
- Hurricane Trinidad
- No special strategies here for Food, Religion, Healthcare, Homes, or Fun.
- Once again, you’re building along a narrow strip of land for the most part, so take care where you place buildings.
- Identify ore deposits quickly, and make use of at least the iron ore and gold deposits as resources for Weapons and Jewelry, the most profitable exports.
Immigration Office – Penultimo
Build an Immigration Office.
Build Farms – Penultimo
Build 6 Farms.
- And a Horticulture Station, set to Organic Agriculture.
Agricultural Power – Penultimo
Export 1,000 Agricultural Products.
Buy 5% of Fruitas Shares – Penultimo
Buy 5% of Fruitas shares.
Building up the Industry – Penultimo
Build 3 Factories.
Effect: Industry Goods Prices Increase 10%.
Acquire 30% of Fruitas Shares – Penultimo
Buy 30% of Fruitas shares.
- Cost: $15,000 per 5%
Acquire 50% of Fruitas Shares – Penultimo
Buy 50% of Fruitas shares.
- Cost: $20,000 per 5%
Birds of a Feather – Penultimo
Have 3 Secret Agents on the island.
The Fake Trade Mission – Penultimo
Issue an USSR Trade Mission Edict.
- Requires an Airport.
The Price of a Ninja – Penultimo
Pay the ninjas! ($100,000)
The Papaya Scheme – Penultimo
Export 1,000 Papaya.
Reward: $20,000 Treasury.
Raiding the Syndicate – Penultimo
Hire 10 Policemen.
Reward: Subversive activities will stop.
- Optional: Bribe the Syndicate members directly ($40,000)
Culture, Economy, and Rum – Antonio Lopez
Export 500 Spiced Rum.
Reward: one free Factory
Nuclear Power Up – Antonio Lopez
Build a Nuclear Power Plant.
Reward: Industry Goods Prices Increase 20%
- Be sure to import Uranium.
- Set Docks to a high import threshold to cover the cost of importing Uranium.
Return to the mainTropico 4 Walkthrough page.