Tropico 4 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Mission 19: Perestroika
In order to get full revenge on Nick Richards, you’ll have to meet more tasks set forth by the USSR as they use your island to test Perestroika.
- Background: Developer, Leftist Author, Man of the People, Moscow U., Pop Singer, Silver Spoon, Travel Agent
- Rise to Power: Communist Rebellion, Elected as Socialist, Elected for Family Values, Heir Apparent, Hotel Corporate Buyout, Installed by the KGB
- Traits: Administrator, Entrepreneurial, Financial Genius, Hardworking, Scholarly, Sociable
- Hurricane Adelia
- Hurricane Estrella
- As quickly as you can, make use of the four oil deposits close by your docks (one on land, three in the water).
- No speacial strategies for Food, Religion, Healthcare, Homes, or Fun.
Glasnost – Agent Sasha
Hire 3 Journalists.
A Free Market – Agent Sasha
Build a Stock Exchange.
Private Property – Agent Sasha
Have 2 Private Buildings.
The Pineapple Conspiracy – Agent Sasha
Export 500 Canned Pineapples.
The Cigar Informant – Agent Sasha
Export 500 Machine Cigars.
Outsmarting a Nuclear Missile – Penultimo
Build 10 Wind Turbines before the time runs out!
A Military Escort – Penultimo
Hire 12 Soldiers or Generals.
To USSR and Beyond – Penultimo
Issue an USSR Trade Mission Edict.
A Special Broadcast – Penultimo
Build 3 Radio Stations.
You Can’t Stop the Signal! – Penultimo
Build a Cosmic Pin.
USSR Worker Resort – Agent Sasha
Build 3 Motels.
Reward: +$10,000 Treasury, +10 USSR Relations
Clean up the Island – Penultimo
Secure at least 60 Environment Happiness.
Reward: Negate Toucan Annual Fee ($2,000)
A Vacation Fit for the Average Worker – Agent Sasha
Attract 60 Tourists.
Reward: +$20,000 Treasury, +20 USSR Relations
Rolercoaster Madness – Agent Sasha
Build a Roller Coaster.
Return to the mainTropico 4 Walkthrough page.