Twisted Metal Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- SWEET TOOTH’S STORY MODE
- MR. GRIMM’S STORY MODE
- DOLL FACE’S STORY MODE
Black Rock Stadium – Endurance Battle
Hints and Tips
- The best vehicle choice for this type of match is Sweet Tooth’s ice cream truck, as it equipped with both high levels of armor and firepower.
- Target and destroy enemies one at a time to complete this match in this most efficient manner possible. Save the most powerful weapons for your current prey and use less-effective attacks to fend off the other vehicles.
- Try to concentrate your first assaults on the vehicles equipped with the least mount of armor, such as Kamikaze, to rack up your kill count as quickly as possible.
- Use the inclines to reach the upper edge of the arena, where you can have access to the garage and various magnetic pads.
- When being pursued by an enemy vehicle, find the bridge lined with swinging obstacles and navigate across it safely in an attempt to lose the tail.
- Follow the skyway around to reach the health orb, then park under it under your life regenerates. Do not approach this area if you are being pursued by an enemy, because opponents have the ability to destroy this device and prevent further use.
- Just after the spiked ceiling rises back up after falling, enter the room at the center of the arena to collect a variety of powerful weapons and exit just as quickly.
- Do not use the red ramps that lead to the skyway if you are being pursued by an enemy as it makes you an easier target within the narrow area.
- Conversely, if you see an enemy enter the skyway then follow them for an easy kill.
- Complete this match-up to acquire Crimson Fury.
LA Skyline – Endurance Battle
Hints and Tips
- Choose a vehicle equipped with the advantage of speed to ensure that you make the majority of jumps when transferring between rooftops.
- Another effective vehicle choice is Road Boat, due its special weapon that has the ability to launch enemies over the sides of the buildings.
- Due to the enclosed spacing of the rooftop areas, make effective use of your close-range weaponry to eliminate enemies faster.
- When taking fire from multiple enemies and running low on health, retreat from the battle by transferring rooftops via a nearby ramp.
- Before ramping across a gap of any distance, make sure you have enough turbo to use for reaching the next rooftop.
- Instead of picking enemies off one-by-one, focus your firepower on multiple enemies clustered together for more efficient eliminations.
- Complete this match to acquire the Sweeper Sidearm.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page