Twisted Metal Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- SWEET TOOTH’S STORY MODE
- MR. GRIMM’S STORY MODE
- DOLL FACE’S STORY MODE
Ghost Town Gulch – Mean Juggernauts Death Match
Hints and Tips
- The objective of this match is identical to that of a regular Double Juggernaut match, except that both of the trucks have been upgraded in both their speed and armor attributes.
- Until both Juggernauts are defeated, ignore chasing down any extraneous enemy driver for elimination so that you can cut off the source before there are more opponents released than you can handle.
- During the course of this match, it is better to choose a vehicle built for resiliency rather than speed due to the Juggernauts endless release of explosives and enemy drivers.
- At the beginning of this match, drive forward across the rock bridge and then drop over the cliff on your right to encounter both Juggernauts.
- Open fire on the easiest of the two truck grills to hit from the location you dropped onto and then retreat into the town to collect additional weapons before the other enemy drivers are unleashed.
- After acquiring a few powerful weapons, return to the previous road by the cliffs and meet the Juggernauts head-on for another attack.
- To escape pursuing enemies, enter the streets of the small down and use the numerous sharp turns to outmaneuver your opponent.
- Continue using the high cliffs surrounding the highway to drop in on the Juggernauts and eliminate them both, then clear out the remaining enemy drivers to win the battle.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page