Twisted Metal Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- SWEET TOOTH’S STORY MODE
- MR. GRIMM’S STORY MODE
- DOLL FACE’S STORY MODE
Classic Death Match
Hints and Tips
- By completing this level you will be rewarded with a Submachine Gun.
- Do not venture into the open park areas of this level, unless there is a particular weapon located there that you need to gain an advantage. These fields offer low amounts of cover and can be fired upon from cover positions surrounding the parks.
- When being pursued by an enemy, turn down as many streets as you can in succession to lose the tail or at least throw off their aim.
- Try to avoid smashing through the suburban homes and buildings if possible, as they can provide cover throughout the map from flanking enemies.
- Save your ricochet projectiles for the narrow alleyways and streets to increase the chances of the weapon hitting its mark.
- The buildings you can drive into for close-combat battles include: the church, the movie theater, the school and the grocery store.
Hints and Tips
- Use the inclines to reach the upper edge of the arena, where you can have access to the garage and various magnetic pads.
- Wait for the surrounding walls to rise before firing your ricochet projectiles to increase the odds of hitting your mark.
- Drive across the bridge to reach a pad at the top of the arena, then remain still on this pressure panel to scatter members of the audience across the map. Run over the people marked with a question mark to receive various weapons and collide with ones wearing blue to acquire health.
- When being pursued by an enemy vehicle, find the bridge lined with swinging obstacles and navigate across it safely in an attempt to lose the tail.
- Another evasive tactic in this area is drive over the elevating walls as they rise and then suddenly changing your direction with a sharp turn.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page