Twisted Metal Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- SWEET TOOTH’S STORY MODE
- MR. GRIMM’S STORY MODE
- DOLL FACE’S STORY MODE
Watkyn’s Harbor – Juggernaut
Hints and Tips
- One of the more advantageous locations to assault the Juggernaut on this map is within the confines of the canal system. Once you confirm that the semi is driving along this narrow ditch, use the streets above to get ahead of it and then come at the truck head-on with a barrage of weapon fire.
- During the course of this match, it is better to choose a vehicle built for resiliency rather than speed due to the Juggernauts endless release of explosives and enemy drivers.
- Another area suitable for destroying the Juggernaut is on the stretch of freeways and overpasses that border the level. You can get ahead of the truck via the streets below it and then use one of the exit ramps to come at it head-on.
- A second option to attacking Juggernaut on the freeway is by using the opposite lane the semi is in to overtake it and then flipping around with a u-turn to begin your attack on the truck’s grill.
- Until Juggernaut is defeated, ignore chasing down any extraneous enemy driver for elimination so that you can cut off the source before there are more opponents than you can handle.
- Once the semi truck is destroyed, avoid the canal and freeway so that the remaining enemy drivers cannot use these locations to get the advantage on you.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page