Twisted Metal Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- SWEET TOOTH’S STORY MODE
- MR. GRIMM’S STORY MODE
- DOLL FACE’S STORY MODE
Watkyn’s Harbor – Endurance Match
Hints and Tips
- In order to complete this stage, you will need to defeat the assigned number of vehicles from the endlessly revolving cast of enemy drivers that appear.
- Make consistent use of the garage located across the street from the neon lights of the Inferno strip club. Due to the constant presence of numerous enemies, switching vehicles as often as possible is the best way to ensure survival.
- The best vehicle choice for this type of match is Sweet Tooth’s ice cream truck, as it equipped with both high levels of armor and firepower.
- Target and destroy enemies one at a time to complete this match in this most efficient manner possible. Save the most powerful weapons for your current prey and use less-effective attacks to fend off the other vehicles.
- Unless you are in pursuit of an opponent, avoid the canal and freeway areas of this map to prevent opening yourself up to easy attacks from other drivers.
- Try to concentrate your first assaults on the vehicles equipped with the least mount of armor, such as Kamikaze, to rack up your kill count as quickly as possible.
- Complete this match-up to acquire the Shotgun Sidearm weapon.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page