Uncharted 2 Gets Game of the Year Edition
Some games get Game of the Year Editions just because the developers’ moms thought they were awesome, and some games get Game of the Year Editions because they’re actually the best titles of their respective years of release.
Uncharted 2 actually was the best game of 2009 and one of the best games of any year and one of the best games for lonely drunks, and so its newly announced Game of the Year Edition is certainly warranted. Here’s what is included in the $49.99 price tag along with the game itself:
- PlayStation Heroes Skin Pack
- UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune Multiplayer Pack
- UNCHARTED 2 Siege Expansion Pack
- Currency Multiplier which grants Double XP up to level 10 in Multiplayer
- Golden Guns option for the AK-47 and the 92FS 9mm pistol for use in Multiplayer
- Early access to “Revenge” Booster – you still have to purchase it with in-game cash!
- UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra – Motion Comic Bundle (which includes Episodes 1-4)
- UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra – Rika Raja and Daniel Pinkerton Character Skins
- UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves – Avatar Pack 1
- UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves – Avatar Pack 2
- UNCHARTED Avatar Pack 3
- UNCHARTED Avatar Pack 4
- Pinball Heroes – UNCHARTED for the PSP
If you haven’t played Uncharted 2 and you have a PS3, then you should do two things. First, you should go f**k yourself, because that’s stupid, and, second, you should probably buy this when it comes out on October 12.