Uncharted 3 Patch 1.13 Brings Lots of Fixes, New Music
Uncharted 3‘s multiplayer mode is getting a bit boost come August. Naughty Dog is rolling out a big patch (v. 1.13) that’ll fix a number of bugs and balancing issues in the game. You can check out the full list of changes below.
This is just the first round of new stuff, however. Naughty Dog intends to throw out a second round of patches sometime in the future, but isn’t talking about those yet.
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This” Medal in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)
That’s not all, though — Naughty Dog has released 10 new remixed music tracks from the game. These are new versions of the “Power Play” music that plays during multiplayer matches, and you can check them out on the Naughty Dog SoundCloud page right here.