Valve Launches DotA 2 Site
Taking the next step towards the release of DotA 2, Valve has launched the game‘s official website.
Currently, there’s a little intro to the game, as well as a Q&A giving a few details from the game. A few interesting things from the Q&A:
- There is reconnect support
- Players from different regions can play together
- Optional AI features will be included, as well as bots
- Replays will be included, and will support bookmarking and jumping around
- Spectating will be supported
If you’re interested, you can check out the website and the entire Q&A at http://www.dota2.com.