Vampire: Bloodlines Unofficial Patch v. 4.5
Fan’s of Troika’s Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines have put out another Unofficial Patch; v. 4.5. These modders and programmers continue to put the fun back into the game. This patch restores cage dancers to Club Confession, improves unlocked scenes and exterminates a few bugs as well. Check out the full patch notes after the cut.
Unofficial Patch v. 4.5 notes:
- Lowered Dane computer difficulty and fixed more sounds and objects.
- +Repaired Blood Buff not adding up and blocked Ash sewers map hole.
- Restored three cage dancers and Venus’ laptop into club Confession.
- Added Lotus key board inspection and fixed trailer key inspection.
- +Swapped two of Gary’s quest emails and restored a silent Tung line.
- Restored Giovanni cutscene sound and created an installer version.
- Improved first Heather scene and updated MP clans and descriptions.
- Added sounds to Muddy, Ash, Pisha, ghouling and jumping cutscenes.
- Merged light-gone-after-loading fix with MemFix, thanks to Wabbite.
- Made Vandal acknowledge payment and repaired wrong nosave messages.
- Repaired text of Isaac, Trip, Gargoyle, Cal, Mercurio and Therese.
- Fixed Mitnick appearing after quest and more invisible python bugs.
- Made new Danielle lines rotate and more speeches stay in dialogue.
- Removed morphine from CS and register sounds playing without Doris.
- Fixed missing detail on Chinatown sewer map and minor text issues.
- Adjusted Presence chance and description and anti-cheat conditions.
- Lowered money from Julius to $100 and made leaving Pisha clean up.
- Fixed the known inventory-and-container-bug, thanks to RobinHood70.