Warhammer Age of Reckoning Collector’s Edition Revealed
EA mythic has released details for its Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Collectors Edition. Warhammer has traditionally been a collector’s game and this special edition caters to that.
“Collecting has been a part of the Warhammer hobby experience for 25 years, and this special Collector’s Edition continues the tradition with exclusive offerings, including an official Games Workshop miniature,” said Mark Jacobs, VP and General Manager, EA Mythic. “We are bringing the quintessential elements of Warhammer – tabletop miniatures, incredible fantasy art, and delightfully grim fiction – along with exciting in-game bonus content, together in what is sure to be one of the premier Collector’s Editions of all time.”
The WAR Collector’s Edition includes:
- Two official Warhammer metal miniatures depicting the Greenskin warboss, GRUMLOK, and his shaman, GAZBAG for you to assemble and paint
- The WARHAMMER ONLINE: PRELUDE TO WAR full-color, 128-page hardcover graphic novel which is a pre-quel to the WAR storyline
- THE ART OF WARHAMMER ONLINE 224-page hardcover collection of original art from the game
- The Librams of Insight in-game item which allows the player to earn experience at a higher rate for a limited time. (XP-gain modifier for 60 minutes, 3 uses, 90 minute reuse timer.)
- Access to twelve (12) bonus quests awaiting them in their Tome of Knowledge; each offering an exciting in-game reward and a unique character title upon completion
- Twelve (12) bonus heads for additional character customization options with a truly distinctive look for each race (with male and female versions)
As an added bonus, players who pre-order the Collector’s Edition will receive two exclusive in-game items, guaranteed access to the Open Beta, and special early access to the live game.
The WAR Collector’s Edition will be available for 79.99 USD. Players in North America can pre-order their copy at Best Buy, EB, GameCrazy and GameStop retail stores, and online at Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, EAStore.com, EBGames.com, GameStop.com and GoGamer.com.