What You’ll Get In Your Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Day One PC Patch
Assassin’s Creed: Revelations is getting a patch on day one on PC, and that’s probably a good thing. Rage, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim didn’t have day one patches, and look how those launches worked out. Not very well.
Anyway, the patch isn’t exhaustive, but it’s not insignificant either. Here are the release notes, as listed by PC Gamer:
- Fixed issue when in some situations smoke bombs didn’t trigger properly
- Fixed issue with a Dares being displayed incorrectly
- Fixed various text overlaps caused by the localised representation of Keyboard buttons
- Multiple graphic improvements related to NVidia 3D vision (Added sky rendering options to game menu)
- Various small camera related fixes, like camera now follows a fresh respawned user if he spams the “Center Camera” action key
- Fixed some issues that sometimes occurred when switching between executables
- Eyefinity optimizations for superwide resolutions
- Various tweaks and fixes in Multiplayer related to Friends system
- Voice chat icon is now properly displayed when it’s turned off
- Fixed problems with running game in offline mode
So there you go. Be sure to watch out for that thing.
Follow Phil on Twitter: @philrowen