Win a Copy of Top Gun on PSN and PC
This contest is now closed. Thanks to all who participated. Winners are listed in the comment section
Top Gun: cool movie and now a game in which you can fly planes and shoot other planes. That’s usually a good time, because killing people with a jet aircraft is fun [most of the time], right? Anyway, I want to give away some download codes for the new Top Gun game to my dear readers. I’ve got four codes for the Playstation Network and four codes for Steam. This is going to be a comment contest, so if you want one of these codes, you’ll have to do something for me. Here’s a scenario to consider: (pay attention now, because this is the part where you learn what you need to do to win something)
THIS IS THE SECTION WHERE I TELL YOU HOW TO WIN TOP GUN FOR THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK OR STEAM.
Say someone gave you a modern fighter jet of some sort. This thing is yours, and it comes fully loaded with a bunch of bullets and some cool heat-seeking rockets and perhaps some kind of neato small nuclear warhead. Here’s what you must do now:
- In a comment on this post, tell me what the hell you would do with the fighter jet.
- Be creative and/or funny, or else I will pretend you don’t exist.
- At the end of your comment, tell me if you want the game on PSN or Steam
- The deadline is next Thursday, December 9, at midnight. That’s the midnight that comes at the end of Thursday.
- You need to have a legit email address associated with your commenter account for us to send you a code.
Have at it, bitches.