Witcher 2 X-Box 360 – Easy Money Glitch
Geralt the Witcher needs plenty of cash to prove his innocence, and sellers hate offering more than 40 Orens for even the best items. Don’t bother selling your extra items, instead follow our guide below and use this glitch to unlock these mini-games earlier in the chapter. Prepare your wallet, and don’t forget to save often, because we’ll tell you where to find all the money you’ll ever need in The Witcher 2 for X-box 360.
Easy Money Glitch
- Starting in Chapter 2 with Roche, you’ll arrive in the War Camp.
- At the camp, if you want to start practicing your arm-wrestling skills for later, talk to the local Blacksmith outside the Canteen. There are more arm-wrestlers, but you won’t need to challenge them all. You can even skip the Blacksmith if you want to.
- Next, leave for the King’s inner camp, where you’ll find the arm-wrestling champion near a fire. Talk to him, fulfilling every topic, then ask about arm-wrestling.
- The champ will tell you to climb the ranks by defeating others, but the option to wrestle will still be available. Select “Let’s Go” to start the mini-game.
- For this mini-game, you can bet 100 Orens instead of the usual 30. You can also repeat this mini-game as often as you want, making back your money every time.
- The arm-wrestling champion in Chapter 1, named Bart Bargee, and the champion in Chapter 2, named Adam Pangratt, can both be fought as often as you want. You’ll be able to earn 200 Orens every 20 seconds or so.
- Goodluck, and save often if you’re afraid of losing!