Witcher 2 X-Box 360 – Unlock the Bonus Experience Perk Early
If you’re planning to play The Witcher 2 on Dark difficulty, you’ll need every trick to give yourself an fast advantage. One of the best perks in The Witcher 2 provides Geralt with a 10% bonus to all experience gained, which makes a huge difference early in the game. Don’t miss out on this perk, and two easy methods to grab it for yourself.
Bonus Experience Perk
- To unlock the 10% Experience Bonus Perk, you’ll need to destroy 10 Training Dummies.
- Note: The first method requires an unpatched version of The Witcher 2 for X-box 360.
- The first method is the earliest, the perk can be acquired in the game’s prologue. Inside one of the tents in the war camp, outside of Geralt’s, you’ll find five dummies.
- Enter the training tent and smash all 5 dummies. Then leave and spend some time doing other activities. Play some mini-games and talk to the other people there.
- Return to the training tent and the dummies will respawn. Smash all 5 and you’ll have the perk.
- If you’ve patched The Witcher 2, you can still get the experience perk early.
- In Flotsam, you’ll find 4 more training dummies.
- The dummies in Flotsam will always respawn. Make sure to destroy the 5 in the Prologue, the 4 in Flotsam, leave the area and return to respawn 1 more dummy in Flotsam.
- With 10 destroyed, you’ll unlock the perk.