World of Warcraft Patch 4.1 & Trailer Released Today
Blizzard has released the latest patch for WoW, and along with it, a trailer showing the storm brewing amongst the trolls.
You can find the full details of World of Warcraft Patch 4.1: Rise of the Zandalari here, but these are some highlights:
- New system, Dungeon Finder: Call to Arms, to reduce waiting queues and get you into the action faster
- New Guild Finder feature
- Guild challenges
- Zul’Aman is now a level-85 5-player Heroic dungeon. Players with a minimum average item level of 346 or higher can access this dungeon via the Dungeon Finder
- Zul’Gurub is now a level-85 5-player Heroic dungeon. Players with a minimum average item level of 346 or higher can access this dungeon via the Dungeon Finder.
- Both Zul’Gurub and Zul’Aman exist in a separate tier in the Dungeon Finder above the current level-85 Heroic dungeons. Players can randomly queue for either dungeon by selecting the Rise of the Zandalari setting
- The rate at which PvP Honor Points are earned has been doubled
- All major cities will now have every type of profession trainer and their associated trade supply vendors
- A handful of quests have been added to Northern Barrens to provide more level 18-20 content. Look for new quests at Nozzlepot’s Outpost and Darsok’s Outpost
Vengeance for Zul’jin!