WoW: Mists of Pandaria Beginner’s Guide
- You can collect pets in Mists of Pandaria. Essentially, you find them on your journey and train them.
- Pets can battle other pets. Each creature can learn unique abilities and attacks.
- When your pet wins a battle, they gain experience and level up.
- You can get pets by purchasing them, as dropped items, or by finding them in the wild and challenging them with your own pet. If your pet wins, you win the pet. I know, it sounds like a Pokemon battle. Same principle.
- Be forewarned! The pets that you find out in the wild range in ability. Some will be pretty average, but some will be very strong. All depends on your luck. Be ready for when you run into an exceptional pet.
- You can access all information pertaining to your pets through your Pet Journal. The journal will tell you your pet’s name, level, abilities, stats, and family.
- Pets are grouped into different families. Each family has its own different strengths, weaknesses, and a unique passive bonus.
- Health, power, and speed are pet stats that will increase as the pet levels up. Quality, the fourth stat, does not change and determines the pet’s overall strength. Every pet comes with a different quality.