X-Men: Destiny Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Pick up the X-Gene, then go talk to Cyclops. Select to do his mission. Ground pound the nearby area to get down into the sewer. Follow the train tracks around to meet up with Wolverine.
- Help him kill the group of attacking Purifiers, then follow him up the stairs to the next area. Get the power cells to the right after you ascend the stairs, then follow him down the pathway.
- ACHIEVEMENT: In this challenge arena, help Wolverine kill the 53 Purifiers. If you kill more Purifiers then Wolverine, you’ll earn an X-Gene and the “Better Than the Beast” Achievement.
- Follow Wolverine into the next area. After the cutscene, turn around, head upstairs and kill the attacking Purifiers. Once you clear this area, jump down to the “X.” Clear the entire area of Purifiers, then destroy the computer monitors.
- Go over to the right and grab the health cells, then climb up the green containers. Move around to the left. Once you make it around to the left, climb your way up to get to the top. Head up the stairs toward the “X,” then turn through the doorway.
- Turn right and kill the group of attacking Purifiers. Head for the “X” and turn right through the doors. Jump on the beam on the wall to the left and move your way across the chasm.
- Kill the two flame-throwing Purifiers on the other side. Once you get to broken part of the bridge, jump out to the pipe on the wall, climb across to the right, then jump up and head up the stairs. Kill the group of Purifiers, then head for the “X.”
- Drop off onto the platform to the right. Grab the health to the left, then jump on the ledge on the opposite side. Climb all the around, jump up to the next ledge, drop down and kill the attacking Purifiers.
- Make your way around the attacks of the Robot Purifiers around the perimeter of the platform, then take out the flame-throwing Purifier in front of the computer screens. Destroy the computer screens to deactivate the Robots.
- Walk around and climb up the the series of ledges. Move around to the left onto the pipe and continue around the to the left. Watch out for the laser blasts from the right. Jump up the series of pipes. Once you get to the top one, carefully avoid the series of laser blasts as you make your way to the left.
- Jump up to the two ledges, wait for the Purifiers to walk by, then pull yourself up to the “X.” Kill the Purifiers, then head for the next “X” (grab the health to the left of it if you need it). Head through the doors, then kill the two Purifiers who will be waiting for you to the left.
- Kill the next group of Purifiers down the pathway, making sure to pick up the power cells on the right. Clear the hallway, head for the “X” and head out the doors to the left. Kill the Purifiers at the other end of the bridge and destroy the two Robots.
- Jump over the railing to the right and pick up the energy and health cells. Jump back over the railing and head around the structure to the “X.” Jump up to the ledge behind the “X,” then jump up to the next railing. Move all the way around to the right, jump up to the next ledge, continue around to the right, jump up to more ledges, continue around to the right and then to the pipe to the very end before finally jumping up and reaching the “X.”
- Kill the Purifiers, then go and take out the Purifier Stalker, but make sure not to let it corner you. Head for the “X,” then climb up the series of pipes and follow them around to the left. Once you reach the top, move around to the right and pull yourself up to the top and head for the “X.”
- Turn right to grab the X-Gene, then get the health and power cells if you need them before dropping down to the “X” below. Move around to the left for a boss fight with Cameron Hodge.
- Hodge will be tougher this time around, but you already know his move set: rockets, charge and a huge ground pound. In between these attacks, hit him with attacks to break his forcefield. Once it is down, take away as much health as possible because he will be bring back his force field, which you will have to destroy again.
- ACHIEVEMENT: Once he is almost dead, choose to fight on. You’ll have to then destroy his forcefield yet again. Once you do, finish him off to earn the “Shock and Awe” Achievement.
- During your conversation with Nightcrawler, choose to tell the Brotherhood what you now know.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page