XCOM: Enemy Unknown Walkthrough
Table of Contents
OPERATION DEVIL’S MOON
- Move one of the soldiers into cover behind the small cluster of rocks ahead and send another one to duck down in front of the cop car beside the statue.
- Send a third member of your team behind the red mini-van ahead on the right and move the soldier hiding behind the rocks to take cover behind the statue.
- Move the fourth member of your team into cover behind the overturn green and white van on the right side of the street to find the dying man.
- Dash to the grey vehicle in the upper left corner of the area with the soldier hiding behind the cop car, then move the team member by the statue forward to check inside the bus station ahead and find another corpse.
- Send one of your soldiers over to the green-glowing extraterrestrial device ahead and put another team member behind the cop car in the upper right corner of the area.
- Move the soldier behind the grey vehicle in the upper left corner forward onto the ledge of the burning building.
- Select an area inside the burning building to have your soldier crash through the window and enter the structure, then send the other team members through the front door to find a suspicious figure holding a grenade.
- Command your team to dash forward across the cover points in the warehouse to reach the spotlight ahead and encounter the alien species for the first time.
- Send one of your soldiers behind the left side of the barrels in the spotlight and click on the alien to his right, then command him to open fire and kill the enemy alien.
- Move another team member to the right of the larger cluster of barrels in front of the forklift and command them to toss grenade at the remaining alien to blow it up.
- Position the soldier hiding behind the barrels in the spotlight over to the large machine on his right and take out the remaining alien to complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page