Zeno Clash 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Pt. 9: Bird Golem
- Head north down the path, which will eventually take you to the boat FatherMother told you about. Following the short cutscene, head onto the platform to take you to the Island.
- After you land, head around to the left for some grenades and a weapon in two different clams. Head around to the right and up the path to he left. Head into the structure entrance and turn left up the path.
- The statues will come to life! So sprint down the rest of the path to get to open space and fight them here (if they follow you). Head around to the left and turn right through the tall doorway and on into the tunnel.
- Once you get outside again, get the skill point to the right. Head southwest through the large opening, then veer off to the northwest toward that crazy structure. Head up the steps for a cutscene.
- Golem-fighting time! You can use you Gauntlet if you aim it at that blue orb spinning atop the structure above you, but you have to time just as the Golem is under it, which makes it hard. Mix that in with some power punches and some grenades.
- His only real attack will be when one of the green orbs surrounding the area locks onto you. When this happens, you need to use you Gauntlet and aim it at the orb floating overhead at the precise moment it basses over him, which will thereby break the hold of the green orb that was on you.
- After you defeat him, you’ll get the Golem Hand! Head back to the entrance from where you came. Use the hand to ignite the first orb, then aim the hand to light up the second orb and then punch the orb closest to you to “open” the door.
- You’ll have to kill a couple of the statues in the center area in here, as well as a few more down the tunnel. Follow the path back, then get to the platform to take you back to the Coast. Following the cutscene, you’ll then have the option to replace Adrence as one of your allies.