Zeno Clash 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Pt. 16: The Two-Headed Man
- After you defeat him, exit the area and follow the path back to the platform to take you back to the Throne. After you actually get back in the Throne room, head up the steps, turn left, go past the first doorway and turn right up through the second doorway on the right.
- After you get the Skill Point from the alcove on the left, head back down the stairs. Turn left and go all the way till you turn left up through the last doorway. Kill the Shadow creature, then head up to the top and turn right outside.
- After Golem explains how to get to Pink Tower, turn right and go use the fast travel point to go to Corwid Woods. As you head north, it shouldn’t be long before you encounter a cast of enemies willing to fight. Use the Berserk Totem to help you out.
- After you reach the burning Corwid, take the platform to take you to Deep Woods. Cross the bridge and advance down the path. When you spot the fence to the left, you can turn down that path and then head down the bridge for a weapon and a Skill Point.
- Continue west on the path to find your two-headed man. Following the cutscene, head down the path toward the water. After you talk to the Mantra Howler, you’ll need to beat him up.