Zeno Clash 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Pt. 18: The Pink Tower
- Head forward. Link the orb on the ground to the one up on the pulley. Give the orb on the ground three punches, then step onto the platform and it will raise you up.
- Continue around to the left (you can follow the path all the way around for a Skill Point), and one again, do what you just to to take the lift up to the next level. Follow the path around to the right and kill the Mountain Dweller who tries to drop that rock on you!
- Grab the weapon from the clam on the right, then the next lift up. Kill the Mountain Dweller, then turn right and head through the cave. On the other side, it will be battle time against five Easterners and a couple of Mountain Dwellers (fight them near the edge of the cliff for easy kills).
- Head all the way around to the left and take the lift up. Turn right and follow the path around to the top. Following the cutscene, take the platform to Pink Tower.
- Follow the path around to the east (get the gun in the clam on the right to shoot the bird creatures you’ll encounter). Stay to the left along the wall (the grassy part) and follow it as it winds around. Turn right when the path splits off and head through the tiny opening in the mountain, get the grenades from the clam, then turn right down the short tunnel and pull the lever on the wall.
- Head back outside and kill the two Easterners as well as the few flying creatures. Head back up the grassy path and get over to the path that circles around the mountain. Turn right around the corner toward the center of the mountain.