Zeno Clash 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Pt. 1: Beginning
- After discussing Golems with the crazy beast man, you get to kick his ass! Left and right punches are easy, but what really comes in handy is timing your blocks, then countering by tying up one of his arms and bashing his face using your other hand.
- You’ll then have to fight off three other characters (yes, including that black warthog thing). Note that when the screen starts to fade to gray, your character is getting fatigued. This occurs mainly from firing punches that are blocked. Give yourself more time in between punches by grappling enemies and either throwing them or using other offensive maneuvers.
- When you get finished taking care of business, head down the ramp at the end of the room and exit through the door. After talking with your crazy sister about your FatherMother (huh?), head for the sliver marker, which will take you up a winding staircase to a platform. Before you turn right in that direction, you can find a Skill Point in the structure up the circular set of steps with the bull skill inside.
- After your sister informs you about where you can steal a key for the door, head for the next point on the screen, which will be a platform that will take you to South Road.
- You can pick up a gun on the right side of the gate and use it to shoot the vases on top of the camels here to find objects inside. Then head to the back left corner of the area to talk to cave man dude. You can then add Xetse as an ally or not, which would be a smart move since he has the key you need.