Zeno Clash 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Pt. 2: Prison Break
- You already have a weapon, so head back to the platform to take you to Halstedom. You’ll immediately have to fight off two enemies here (the short pudgy one slays me), but you can use your new cut to help you out.
- Move forward and fight man-beast dude that you already fought in the opening scene. With all three knocked out, head through the opening to the left and back to the jail cell.
- Head through the doorway on the left and go and talk with the bald fella in the back cell. You’ll have the option to replace him as an ally (but he looks pretty shady, right?). Next, head up the spiral staircase/bridge thing.
- Pick an ally to join you in battle to fight the two bag heads. Use you gun to shoot them in the legs while backpedaling, or block their attacks with their shields and counter. Take out four more bag heads in the next room, then head up to the next level of the jail.
- Three more bag heads here (or “Enforcers,” but bag heads just sounds better). You’ll find some health in the giant clam to the left next to the table. Next, head through the doorway and then up to the next level.
- Another clam to the left with health and a grenade, though the grenades don’t pack much of a punch. Go up one more winding bridge to reach the top.
- After witnessing the most bizarre cutscene in the history of video games, head back down the bridge. Open the clam for health and pick up the weapon to the right. Head down the next ramp for another…interesting cutscene.
- Pick an ally to fight a bag heads and Elephant bag head leader. He’s slow, so just whack him repeatedly with your makeshift hammer. However, make sure you are quick, because his attacks will drain a ton of health.
- Unfortunately, the weapon will eventually break, and you’ll have to deal with the bag heads. You can find another weapon on the right wall or just rely on your fists. Either way, once he starts to attack, back off, then quickly go in for a hit and back off again to slowly but effectively defeat him.
- After FatherMother saves you, follow…it to the platform that will take you to the Family Plaza. Follow FatherMother down the path to where you will eventually encounter Golem and his henchmen.