Zeno Clash 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Pt. 3: Finding Pott
- After you fight off the first group, there will be a second wave of Enforcers. However, the game will go to a cutscene (apparently, FatherMother is a badass and likes to fight on her own). Head down the path and onto the platform, which will take you to the Outskirts.
- Load up on grenades and health from the clams to the left and right before heading down the path. Head east past the interesting teepee-looking structures, but he warned: you’ll encounter a group of Wu-Muhm Marauders! Once of them will have a gun—take him out first, then take out the other three.
- After you head under the large canopy, then will be a slope to the right—head down it. Take out the lone Marauder, then head around the path to the platform to take you to the Canyon.
- Head down the winding path where you’ll encounter a few Enforcers along the way. When you get to the cave with the green light, head inside, kill the two spider creatures, then open the two clams for some health and a cool gun! Exit the cave and turn right for a cutscene.
- Pick your two allies, then test out that new gun on this group of Enforcers. After you defeat them, you’ll get some backstory to FatherMother. Head left out of the cave for another cutscene.