Zeno Clash 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Pt. 4: Getting Gastornis
- Grab the “Sun-Moon Gauntlet” from the hologram . Follow the onscreen commands to test this bad boy out by aiming it at the sun or moon, letting it charge, then firing to create a series of bursts that shoot down in a straight line. Cool!
- Head back up to the platform to take you back to the Outskirts. Head all the way up to the top of the path, then head southwest (under the canopy). When you arrive at the platform, hop on to go to the Family Plaza.
- Head up the long series of stairs to get to the objective marker. Here, you’ll have to do battle with some crazy tribal-looking dudes and some Enforcers. Oh, and Dalig, whoever that is. You can test out your new gizmo here, but be quick about aiming it at the sun or moon.
- Grab your pick of a weapon from the boxes over in the corner, too, if you if you want. Head up the set of stairs and follow the bridge around for a Skill Point and some health in the clam.
- Head all the way back down to the platform to take you back to the Outskirts. Head north for the next objective marker on your map (the one to the far left). After you walk past the trees and pass the blue lantern up in the rock to the left, veer off to the left (under the makeshift bridge) to obtain a Skill Point in this little cave.
- You won’t be able to get to this objective point yet (where the hieroglyphic hologram thingy is), so head around the rock formation and continue northeast till you reach the platform that will take you to Rath-Bird Fields.
- Head northeast to find your bird-man brother just over the bridge. After your conversation doesn’t go so well, you’ll have to pick your allies to fight these crazy-looking bird creatures.
- These guys aren’t tough, but there’s a lot of them, which means you may run out of stamina quickly. It’s a wide open area, so move around to open space when you start to get tired or are overwhelmed their attacks. And definitely use your Sun-Moon Gauntlet to help you out.
- After you defeat them, you’ll have the option to add your brother, Gastornis, as an ally, but only if you have enough Leadership points. Or you can replace him. Head west to the next platform. When your arrive in front of it, use your Sun-Moon Gauntlet to destroy the shield thing. Step onto the platform to take you to the Coast.