Zeno Clash 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Pt. 6: Therium in the Corwid Woods
- Head northeast. Stay to the left (up the higher bank) and you’ll eventually come to another one of those hieroglyphic forcefields. Use your Sun-Moon Gauntlet to destroy it and head on through.
- Hit up the clam on the right for some grenades, then continue on the winding path (watch out for velociraptor/ram creature!). Following the short cutscene, get on the platform to take you to the Corwid Woods.
- Go east toward the objective marker. You’ll encounter tree guy, who won’t be too happy about you disrupting him. Eventually, Akatat will have a couple of his friends ambush you from behind. After you defeat them, continue east.
- When you eventually find your other family member, pick your allies to fight off 10 Rath-Birds. Seems easy, but if you don’t have a ton of health it could be tricky. Also, you may want to wait until either the sun or moon are up to use your Gauntlet to help you defeat these disgusting creatures.
- Head southeast to go see if porcupine man has finished his stature for his mother. Following the cutscene, defeat Tolonco, then you can then replace Therium as an ally if you want.