JoeFish

Combat graphic artist

50 XP

25th March 2003

0 Uploads

63 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

If any of you are students k-12/higher ed or teachers k-12/higher ed you can get 3d max for $450 at http://academicsuperstore.com/market/marketdisp.html?PartNo=633702&nav_id=&cat_name=&Platform=&qk_srch=3d+max& check it out it is a site that sells software and hardware. note: look for photoshop in their search it is $265. Tell me if it works for you.

VonMeyer

Waiting for Forgotten Hope 2

50 XP

22nd October 2002

0 Uploads

2,212 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Is there a rule stated on this forum somewhere that says you shouldnt advertise? If not ill make it.

Subsane

Nothing Safe

50 XP

29th May 2003

0 Uploads

87 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

A VERY FINE LINE LINE BETWEEN SPAM AND HELPING OUT And buddy...you may have crossed it, but thats not my decision. Just my opinion. But to the decision makers out there running this site.....:deal: I've read the policies......and like I said, [COLOR=red]It's a very fine line[/COLOR] [COLOR=limegreen]Don't push your luck buddy....Do you even PLAY? HUH? DO YA? I BET YOU D O N ' T!!![/COLOR] :smack: :spank:

VonMeyer

Waiting for Forgotten Hope 2

50 XP

22nd October 2002

0 Uploads

2,212 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

And theres a fine line between making me a friend or making me someone that you will hate forever.

Vanthem

Medic With A Baseball Bat

50 XP

10th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,151 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

[COLOR=burlywood]This isn't spam or spam-like advertising, I think Joe just wanted to help some folks out with two programs that are valuable to the modding & editing community. If he did it all the time, I'd maybe think otherwise.

And theres a fine line between making me a friend or making me someone that you will hate forever.

And you don't want to get on Von's bad side, he's the Jesse James of mini-truckin' after all![/COLOR]

Subsane

Nothing Safe

50 XP

29th May 2003

0 Uploads

87 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

I can believe that. I'm pretty open minded. but I thought I heard a challenge in one of those replies. Someone wanna put there battlefield skills where there mouth is? A friendly game? :deal: :dance:

Cpt. Someguy

Has a gun pointed at you

50 XP

1st June 2003

0 Uploads

767 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

Thats a bit overpriced for a texture editing program dont you think?

Franz

Anime Artist

50 XP

29th October 2002

0 Uploads

687 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

No its not. Most good paint, texture, moddeling programs cost loads a £££ or $$$ if you are american

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago
A friendly game?

What's this Subsane?

Friendly? On the battlefield the only friends you have are on your side, and most of them are a bit doubtful :lol:

Maybe see you around mate and will kick you around like a practice bot :lol:

have fun

:cya: :cya: :cya:

P.S. I tend to agree what you weren't really spamming, if you are asked to stop and still do it, it's spamming, if you flood the forums it's spamming. Quite often ppl will post vid card prices for others and tell them where they to get them, and nobody complain at spam or advertising, is it any different for useful software?

BTW, here is the retail price in Australia from a place called "Digital by Design"

3ds max 5.1 Full Commercial License $6,990 Inc GST

:lol: :lol:

Franz

Anime Artist

50 XP

29th October 2002

0 Uploads

687 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago

WOOOOOO so lemme get this straight its $6,990 :eek: And I get £15 a month so that takes, oh say... a lifetime maybe 2.