Daniel_2005

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

8th February 2003

0 Uploads

747 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

before i start, i realise that there are 502pir Airbourne skins out for BF, but i dont like them that much.

For those of you who also have the game Medal of Honor: Allied Assault or medal Of Honor : Allied Assault : Spearhead, if you take a look at the ALLIED_AIRBOURNE skins, thats what i'd like.

I dont know if any other people like them but im requesting if someone could make them?

Basically they have a parachute backpack sort of thing, baggy pants with loads of pockets, then a jacket with lots of pockets with the Airbourne Eagel on the sleeve and 101st and then the helmet wich has lots of bit's of cloth or something which look like leaves.

I think these skins wound rock in game, now you can parachute on Operation market garden, and actually look like a paratrooper! If you look at the pic's you will see on one he has lot's of pockets on Vest and his trousers are quite baggy (filled with stuff i suppose) and on other he has a backpack with a parachute on it aswell.

Like i said, i dont know if anyone else will like these, but i think it would be worth making them. I have tried to attach some pic's , if they dont go (i had to put them into a zip cause i dont know how to upload them seperately, please if your are a talented skinner, contact me at [email]DANcymru69@hotmail.com[/email].

Thanks for everyone's time, Dan

ps- Whoever does decide to make them (if someone does) I'm sure we can reach an agreement :deal:

Bye all

Spiers

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

10th February 2003

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

your dumb?

VonMeyer

Waiting for Forgotten Hope 2

50 XP

21st October 2002

0 Uploads

2,212 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

I know of someone who could probabaly make em. Btw spiers what you doing with my avatar?

Spiers

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

10th February 2003

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Your Avatar? I believe its under my name :D jk I really liked it! Permission to use it? If not I'll take it down np. SOrry :rock:

VonMeyer

50 XP

21st October 2002

0 Uploads

2,212 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Eh. Go ahead dont care. I could make another on in 5 mins with PSP 7. Btw mines better :) LOL

Daniel_2005

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

8th February 2003

0 Uploads

747 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Yeah, excuse the IM DUMB thing, i was trying to upload a sig and i didnt realise i had to be a member and they put that on instead.

VonMeyer, you said you knew someone? I think these skins would rock in game :rock:

BTW, excuse the pictures, i know they aint perfect, but i think they should be OK.

Rock on Everyone :rock:

Kamikaze

Skanker 4 life!

50 XP

8th January 2003

0 Uploads

782 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

oooh sounds like a nice skin :) kudos to you dude.......

BTW my avatar is the best betcha no one knows what it is!!!!!!!!!

VonMeyer

50 XP

21st October 2002

0 Uploads

2,212 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Mine is better. :)

Daniel_2005

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

8th February 2003

0 Uploads

747 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

kudos to me? or someone else?

So, out of all the people who view this thread, which of you think you will download this skin if it is made like the screenies i posted? (see post 1)

Junior Senior says MOVE YOUR FEET!

;) Daniel