Jarax28

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

20th August 2002

0 Uploads

102 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Hey everyone, The mod called "Battle Field 2003" is in progress of developement now and needs lots of staff. No one but the current team and some other people have ever heard of it, but you can pretty much guess what it is about. < If you can't, I feel sorry for you. I really am in desperate need of modelers and skinners,DESPERATE! Anyways, we will take any position greatfully but we really need modellers and skinners that are good. We will require lots of work but if we have a bigger staff of modellers, the work can be cut down. Anyways, if you have questions or are interested please email me ( [email]Jarax28@afftonmusic.org[/email] ). I understand most of you think it will be a lot like Desert Combat. But in some areas, it won't. DC has a great team, we hope to be competition with them and we really really really want to make a good mod with LOTS of vehicles(the main source of fun for around 80% of the players) PLEASE E-MAIL ME PEOPLE! Thankyou for your time :)

P.S. Excuse my spelling if i messed up, i am very tired.

talon010

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

13th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,157 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

sounds cool give website but i can't help sorry:( im too crap

Jarax28

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

20th August 2002

0 Uploads

102 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

Well Talon, I would like to give out the website... BUT NO SITE EXISTS RIGHT NOW :(! But this is because the mod is so new. It is a very well organized mod, therefore i am positive it will be succesful :) Please help people :) We don't have any site as of now, but we hope too soon. When we do, it won't be very fast because i am thinking about running it off of one of my connections.:cool:

Jarax28

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

20th August 2002

0 Uploads

102 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Oh. I forgot to include that we will hold donations on that site too get a better connection :) If we get enough money, then a faster line WILL be put in, thankyou :)

Jarax28

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

20th August 2002

0 Uploads

102 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

Please email me people. This mod will be great. Im working on something right now that will change the modding community of bf1942 forever. If you join, you get to know what it is, i am anxious to tell people when i am done!

Traxil

Ownzoring and making mods

50 XP

29th March 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

I did email, but no one replied :( :(

Jarax28

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

20th August 2002

0 Uploads

102 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

make sure you got it right... [email]Jarax28@afftonmusic.org[/email] . If it still doesn't work MSN or Aim me at Jarax28

LedZep

ZoSo Freak

50 XP

11th November 2002

0 Uploads

632 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

I think DC and this are prob about the same.... unless U made custom maps in like real cities??? :cya:

Jarax28

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

20th August 2002

0 Uploads

102 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

lol, learn to read, i said it in my first post myself, and btw Led Zeppelin rocks!

LedZep

ZoSo Freak

50 XP

11th November 2002

0 Uploads

632 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago

o sorry I Mis read your post... GL :D

:cya: