Traxil

Ownzoring and making mods

50 XP

29th March 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

The new mod Battle Field 2003 is growing rapidly, we have 13 members and we are asking for more. We need modelers, skinners, coders, EFX artist's, menu editors, mappers, sound artists, music composers and performers(run entire songs recording different tracks togehter to save organizing a band), sound finders(goes out and searches for sound files on the web), concept artists... if you can do it, you can probably find a place in our mod :) Just email the me at [email]hockeyguy1921@hotmail.com[/email] . If you don't have any modding skill, just inquire about a alpha/beta testing permission. Also, give me your MSN name when you email me. If you don't have MSN Messenger, please get it, this is what the team will use to communicate. If you model or skin or do EFX, sound, whatever, please send me a smple in pictures, MP3 format, whatever. I will get back to you as soon as I can. The leader will give you more information when you join.

Our site in early development

Traxil

50 XP

29th March 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

The site has only been up for a couple days so we will work with it.

Traxil

50 XP

29th March 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

InFrA*ReD*

bf1942filesStaff

50 XP

2nd January 2003

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Here guys this explains it quite abit better...

The new mod Battle Field 2003 is growing rapidly, we have 13 members and we are asking for more. The Battle Field 2003 modification for Battle Field 1942 basically updates the military forces with new aircraft, vehicles, ships, weapons, and other things. It will use the forces of U.S.A. and Iraq and maybe more if certain things happen. It will also add things like new maps. The U.S.A. will contain 16 Aircrafts, 8 different ground forces, 6 awesome new fire arms, and 3 new navy ships. Thats just the U.S. side. The Iraqi side will have 15 Aircrafts and all the other arms are equal to the U.S. We will also include the British army and some of their vehcles. We need modelers, skinners, coders, EFX artist's, menu editors, mappers, sound artists, music composers and performers (run entire songs recording different tracks together to save organizing a band), sound finders(goes out and searches for sound files on the web), concept artists... If you can do it, you can probably find a place in our mod . Just email me at [email]SparkPlugg69@hotmail.com[/email] . In the email please include your system specs, what you can do, and if you don't have any modding skill, just inquire about a alpha/beta testing permission. Also, give me your MSN name when you email me. If you don't have MSN Messenger, please get it, this is what the team will use to communicate. If you model or skin or do EFX, sound, whatever, please send me a sample in pictures, MP3 format, etc... I will get back to you as soon as I can. The leader will give you more information when you join.

Thanks, InFrA*ReD*

HavHav

Producer Of Desert Standoff

50 XP

29th August 2002

0 Uploads

255 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

[COLOR=red]i know how to skin, email me at [email]hockeyiscool@hotmail.com[/email] if that position is still open![/COLOR]