Yssam2002

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th January 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hi to all, i'm Italian. I'm creatinig a new map for BAttlefield 1942 using Battlecraft 1942. I want to know: What must i do in order to create a cooperative map ? I only can create a TDM,CTF and Conquest map. Please help me. Thanks! Bye!!!!!!!!:)

Sc0ff

GF makes me horny

50 XP

7th April 2003

0 Uploads

81 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

If you want to create a Coop map, you'll have to learn to put bots in a map, (which is quite a complicated project). The bet advise I can give you now, since I don't know how to do it myself, is to go have a look around the forums and see if there are any threads about programming coop. You could also try to find somene who knows a lot about it (like the people who post maps with coop on www.bf1942files.com), and ask them to help you. If you get hold of a complete guide to creating coop maps or something like that, please send it to me, as I too would like to be able to do it myself. My email is: [email]popmusic_sucks@hotmail.com[/email] Good luck!

Yssam2002

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th January 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

OK thanks

Yssam2002

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th January 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Also, i want to know:

What can i do in order to put or change the photo in the loading map screen in the game ? Thaks!

Yssam2002

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th January 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Don't you know what can i do in order to put or change the photo in the loading map screen in the game ? Please, help Bye!!!!!!!! Thanks!

satanic_ritual

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

13th February 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

to change the loading map picture you need to edit or replace the files in battilefield witch may need a mod making program i am not 100% sure but i think that you may need it the mod making program i use is called "mod development tools" try finding that and it might have tutorials on how to do that :)