Boris_Mikhail

Colonel

50 XP

12th December 2002

0 Uploads

104 Posts

0 Threads

#11 18 years ago

Give the British a sten gun! The true British gun. If EA bothered to spend time on ne game they would have done this. The Brits on this game are the Americans with different voices and desert camo. Oh, and a Spitfire.

InsertNameHere

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

18th January 2003

0 Uploads

92 Posts

0 Threads

#12 18 years ago

I want to, but I cant model. The closest I can come is to add a heat-up bar to it (stens [the second version, which is in RtR] were made entirely of sheet metal), and maybe play with the ammo.mag count (anyone remember if RTR has 30 or 32 rds?). I re-coded animations, and that still didnt work. I guess I'll have to re-do objects. It crahses on every level, so it has to be something that is in every level. Hmm....any ideas?

Hot Shot 12

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

4th September 2002

0 Uploads

628 Posts

0 Threads

#13 18 years ago

There are 32 rounds. You are doing this the hard way. All you have to do is edit the medic kit for the British and swith the Thompson with the Sten. :cya:

InsertNameHere

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

18th January 2003

0 Uploads

92 Posts

0 Threads

#14 18 years ago

Geez, I finally got it to work. I have no idea what happened, but all I did was slowly add old parts to a new objects.rfa and eventually it worked with all of it there. Who knows! Anyway, I wanted my mod to be standalone, but I guess i'll just release a historical fix for RtR, so I can include the Sten in the British NCO kit (NCO replaces anti-tank, medic carries standard rifle) and bayonets for the Field Surgeons, Engineers, and Privates. I got a whole bunch of stuff done today, and I'm pretty close to release. BTW, HotShot. I really love that new Garand model of yours. Could i please use it in my mod? I plan on skinning it of course, but I just need permission from you for the model. Please? :deal:

Hot Shot 12

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

4th September 2002

0 Uploads

628 Posts

0 Threads

#15 18 years ago

I already have a skinner working on it, so you wont have to.;) It should be released around this Thursday, give or take a few days. As long as you state in your readme that the M1 Garand is from me, i am ok with it.:D

derFuhrer

Don't feed the devil

50 XP

20th June 2002

0 Uploads

556 Posts

0 Threads

#16 18 years ago
Originally posted by psychoslaphead I had a Bf110 flying in a Bocage map in 10 minutes.

I sure would like to see how that matches up to the B17.

InsertNameHere

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

18th January 2003

0 Uploads

92 Posts

0 Threads

#17 18 years ago

Alright, cool. I've already got my Readme written up and you're in it. It should be out the day after I get the Garand skin. I'll open a thread about it. Expect it to resemble Soldier9, only kick 10x more ass!!!

Hot Shot 12

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

4th September 2002

0 Uploads

628 Posts

0 Threads

#18 18 years ago

My mod is currently being tested by a few people for bugs. There will be two skins for it.:agreed:

psychoslaphead

ET in Arcadia Ego

50 XP

4th January 2003

0 Uploads

161 Posts

0 Threads

#19 18 years ago

>>I sure would like to see how that matches up to the B17

I'm going to work the 110 over some, it needs a cannon for one thing. The Stuka I just made for my mod update is deadlier than the B-17. It has the correct loadout, 1 bomb under the fuselage, and 4 under the wings, and I set the Ai to ignore everything but armor. If you are in a tank and see it coming, you better run and hide...