accusedmonk

I post to get attention

50 XP

6th July 2003

0 Uploads

66 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

i finished the movie i was workin on, which turned out to be huge 1.5 gb movie... high quality yeah, but u cant dl that, so i bumped it down as much as possible to 44mb... which is still large for only 7 mins, and it lost a bunch of quality

anyway my problem is the fact that i have no way of submitting it to bf1942files.com... that was the whole point in makin that only to find out u have to email it to them, u flatass cant email shit that big, y the hell do they do that? i was gonna submit it to filefront and give the link to it to bf1942files but their file submitting is down for testing... this really blows, anyone know what i can do?

Reborngg

Gamers Generation

50 XP

9th June 2003

0 Uploads

591 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Speak to one of the admins maybe, noodle and vanthem were both helpful in getting my movie up on the site (due to being to big to email) http://www.bf1942files.com/file.info?ID=15476

Mr. Greg

FileFront's Resident Old Fart

50 XP

24th December 2001

0 Uploads

545 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Complaining about our file submission methods gets you nowhere, accusedmonk.

If you have any kind of Instant Messengerm check my profile for my ID's on them.

accusedmonk

I post to get attention

50 XP

6th July 2003

0 Uploads

66 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

i have my aim screename in the bottom of my sig btw, sorry but it's just quite frustrating and annoying when u cant do something u need to when u've worked on something for days, not the movie, the map, but the movie is there to show what's in the map better then screenshots, i didnt spend hardly any time on the movie, that's obvious if u c it lol

Sh0rD

¥ Uberhacker ¥

50 XP

11th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,118 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

You can always join our irc channel, that's the best way :)

irc.gamesnet.net #bf1942files

accusedmonk

I post to get attention

50 XP

6th July 2003

0 Uploads

66 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

i've been there but no one says anything lol, i'll get on there and mess around

Sh0rD

¥ Uberhacker ¥